JD Showreel 2010 JD Showreel 2010

I don't like how you left the sound effects.

You should've taken out the sound effects for your demoreel.

But other than that, you've got some good art! Would hire if I was hiring.

Also, one more thing: where I live, it's still November 13th. :P

The Justin Bieber Show The Justin Bieber Show

This was very random...

It took me a few times to make me laugh, but once it did, I couldn't stop. Good job!

Bowja From His Cashle Bowja From His Cashle

Whoa.

That was horrible and awesome simultaneously.

Stealing the Diamond Stealing the Diamond

Great sequel!

This game was an excellent follow-up to Escaping the Prison, but I think my favorite part was all the video game references. The Minecraft one was my favorite - it cracked me up! This game also has lots of replay value, what with all the medals. Nicely done, PuffballsUnited! I look forward to more! 5/5, 10/10

PuffballsUnited responds:

Glad you like it!

Achievement Unlocked 2 Achievement Unlocked 2

Achievement: Made an Awesome Game!!

Superb work as always, jmtb02. This is just as good (probably better) as its predecessor. One glitch that somewhat takes away from the game, however: When you flood the building , the hidey holes become visible before even finding them in the first place. Not saying that it should be fixed (noobs, I'm winking at you), but just a suggestion. Anyway, this game presented quite the challenge, and I'm proud to say that I completed it. The ending was totally awe-inspiring. I was crying my eyes out on the inside. So what if I don't have a sister who needs help moving her apartment? Who cares when you have achievements? Who cares when you have an excellent game. 10/10, 5/5, and 250/250. Definitely looking forward to Achievement Unlocked 3.

Riddle School 5 Riddle School 5

Wow.

I originally thought Riddle School 3 was the best of the series. I stand corrected. The gameplay: best in the series. The graphics: best in the series. The story (especially): best in the series.

<SPOILERSPOILER> My two favorite parts of the story was when (a) Phil managed to keep the game E-rated by killing Smiley in an unexpected way and (b) when Viz said "Evil-doers deserve their own taste of evil!" just before he ironically got blasted with his own ice laser. </SPOILERSPOILER>

Very nice job on ending the series. 10/10, 5/5, and favorites.

Dream on,
qrs22

Iceman -X Style- {MM1} Iceman -X Style- {MM1}

Wow.

Just wow.

I cannot believe how unpopular this is. This seriously deserves more popularity.

SM64 - File Select SM64 - File Select

Nice job!

It sounds a lot like the original!

Katamari Chip Katamari Chip

You are so awesome.

The only part I didn't like was at 1:27 when the "na-na-na"ing was a bit out of tune, but other than that, I love it.

elektrikshoos responds:

Ooh, I didn't notice the out of tune part at first. Thanks for pointing it out, I'm definitely fixing that.

Craig on the phone Craig on the phone

Nice!

It looks very professional. Nice job.

Sydney Shark game artworks Sydney Shark game artworks

Interesting

For once, it's not an Animated GIF with Maus.

Nice Art!